“Most Important Document” for Healthcare
Consalud & Kyocera:
A Case Study in Automation for a Healthcare Giant
Information is at the Heart of Healthcare: Medical Histories, Patient Data, Consultation Notes, Lab Results and More – All Must Be Available and Accessible.
Information is at the heart of the business of healthcare: financial records, insurance information, regulatory documents – and all of it must be managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Kyocera delivers data and document solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes. We assist in the transition to cloud-based EMR systems, streamline back-office processes, and help organizations ensure that they remain fully HIPAA compliant.
Full Integration with ECM, Including EMR
Secure, on-demand access to clinical data, images, and billing information
- Digital and paper admission, registration, and referral forms
- Access clinical information, across media formats
- Integration with server-based or cloud-based storage
HIPAA Compliance & Cerner Certification
Kyocera healthcare solutions help healthcare organizations comply with HIPAA
- Unique user identification; AES 256-bit encryption
- Data back-up and remote storage
- More than 100 Kyocera devices are Cerner-certified
- Document confidentiality; document and device security and accessibility