DocuWare Integration Made Simple
Companies know the importance of access to information.
Document management systems, such as DocuWare®, offer users many key benefits, including document archiving and retrieval, collaboration, and automated workflows.
However, the information stored in a document management system is most useful when it is easily accessible. That is why it is so important for organizations to control the way information is stored from the onset. The solutions that deliver the best ROI are ones that provide this information access and control efficiently without infringing on employee productivity.
For organizations using or considering an enterprise content management system, Kyocera’s DocuWare Connector offers unprecedented integration through Kyocera copiers and multi-functional printers by connecting to both the on-premise and cloud version of DocuWare.
Hardcopy documents can be securely scanned and sent from any connected Kyocera MFP for processing, archiving or sharing; archived documents can be quickly located and printed on-demand from the workstation.
Offering unique features, such as: card authentication, Single Sign-On*, intelligent file size recognition, priority display of DocuWare Store Dialogs, index field descriptions and many more, Kyocera’s DocuWare Connector provides users real-time access to their Web Basket and all of their cabinets, so they always have the most up to date options for processing their documents!
- DocuWare Cloud platform support allows organizations utilizing the DocuWare Cloud to realize the same Kyocera HyPAS MFP integration benefits as those customers with the on premise version of DocuWare
- Intelligent file size recognition moves processing to the background for files over 30 MB to enable additional workflows immediately after scanning large jobs
- Priority display of DocuWare Store Dialogs displays frequently used Dialogs at the top of the list minimizing search time spent by the end user
- Index field descriptions provides added detail on the type of information required for processing documents which minimizes filing errors
- Card authentication enables users to log in using proximity cards eliminating the need for manual entry of DocuWare log in credentials
- Single Sign-On (SSO) enables users to log into a secured Kyocera HyPAS MFP and Kyocera’s DocuWare Connector with one swipe of their registered proximity card
- Native PDF printing gives users the ability to print PDFs without installing print drivers on the DocuWare Server
- USB Keyboard support for much faster text entry and indexing