Kyocera Microsoft Connector
Kyocera Microsoft Connector is a business application created to simplify document scanning and sharing from a network connected Kyocera HyPAS-enabled copier to an existing installation of Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, and/or OneDrive for Business.
The SharePoint feature allows users to walk up to a Kyocera copier and access documents on the SharePoint Server using their copier’s touch screen interface, as well as scan, print, browse and convert files to MS-Word and MS-Excel formats through their SharePoint document libraries.
With the Exchange integration, users can transform important documents into a digitized version that can be emailed as an attachment to any number of accessible contacts and local address lists directly through their Kyocera copier.
The OneDrive for Business integration allows users to update and share their files utilizing their online cloud storage, from any Kyocera copier.
Combining SharePoint, Exchange and OneDrive for Business integration, Kyocera Microsoft Connector delivers a strong value and a comprehensive solution for Kyocera & Microsoft customers.
Compatible Microsoft Applications:
- Microsoft SharePoint (on-premise and online): Share and organize information
- Microsoft Exchange (on-premise and online): Business email service
- OneDrive for Business: Cloud storage and sharing service
- Scan-to and print-from MS SharePoint and OneDrive for Business installations
- Scan and send emails from MS Exchange installations
- Fully compatible with Office 365 online versions of SharePoint, Exchange, and OneDrive for Business
- Simplified index and search feature for easy access to your documents in SharePoint
- Single Sign-On and Card Swipe Authentication for quick and secure login to various Kyocera Business Applications
- OmniPage OCR version of the connector supports document conversion to Searchable PDF, Word, Excel, and Text, (Basic has searchable PDF only)