ACCESS YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT, DIRECTLY, FROM THE MFP
As a leader in the cloud email service market, Google responds to the increased mobility of today’s workforce to quickly retrieve their information when and where it is needed. With Google Connector, Kyocera brings this essential capability to the MFP.
You can browse and preview messages, check your calendar for events, and print emails, attachments, and calendar events for hardcopy reference. You can also, quickly and easily, compose and send emails with scanned file attachments through Gmail, directly from the MFP. Google Connector keeps your workforce mobile by retrieving information from Gmail on the MFP, without the need to log into a separate device.
SEND DOCUMENTS THROUGH GMAIL, DIRECTLY, FROM YOUR MFP
Kyocera is a leader in leveraging new technologies as they relate to its customers’ evolving document workflow needs. Google Connector is one more way we are transcending the traditional role of the MFP, to reflect the ability for integrated workflow in the devices and services you use every day.
Gmail is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Increased functionality for your Kyocera MFP
- Direct access to Gmail accounts on the MFP control panel
- Real time, on-demand printing
- View and print e-mails, attachments, and calendars
- Send e-mails with attachments from your Gmail account on the MFP.
- Seamless app integration for mobile workers