Kyocera Cloud Connect
Easily print from and scan to the cloud
Print & Scan Capabilities That Reach Into the Cloud
Businesses are increasingly turning to cloud technologies to enable them to store and share large quantities of data. This facilitates the ability to conduct business on the go and at multiple locations, by allowing easy access to these stored files.
Kyocera, once again, meets your ever-changing demands with Cloud Connect, an exceptional application that enables you to retrieve and print files in Evernote® and Google Drive™, cloud storage providers, directly from any Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP. You can even upload scanned files to Evernote and Google Drive – directly from the MFP, without needing a computer!
The Benefit of the Cloud on Your Kyocera MFP
Kyocera Cloud Connect is your bridge to the cloud, connecting you effortlessly to all your files and giving you total control over when and where you access and print them. Most importantly, you don’t even need your smart phone, computer or tablet to be able to access, store, print and scan your documents, just your Kyocera MFP.
Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporate, and Google Drive is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Anytime, anywhere access to stored files – frees up mobile device memory, while eliminating the need to transport hard copy files
- Flexible, easy, and secure retrieval and printing of your stored files from any Kyocera MFP
- Upload scanned files directly to Evernote or Google Drive– no need to send scanned files to a computer
- Add tags or note content for accurate search capabilities
- Both Evernote and Google Drive support JPEG, PDF and TIFF file formats. Google Drive also supports Google Document formats