Mopria Print Services
On-The-Go Remote Printing
The Mopria Print Service offers a simple and seamless way to connect and send documents and pictures from Android devices to a nearby Kyocera copier or printer. With this app, you can print to any Mopria-certified copier or printer without installing additional software or drivers allowing users to print easily on-the-go.
The Mopria Alliance is a non-profit membership organization of leading global technology companies with the mission of providing universal standards and solutions for print and scan. With a focus on mobility and modern productivity trends, Mopria technology is used to allow users to interact intuitively and seamlessly with a printer, multi-function printer or scanner, regardless of brand.
There are currently more than 120 million Mopria certified printers from 24 printer companies with 3,000+ certified printer models.
- Users can detect and print to any Kyocera or Mopria-certified copier and/or printer on their company’s intranet
- Print multiple document types such as emails, pictures, or Word documents
- Choose printer settings based on need, such as duplex and color options
- Provides anytime, anywhere access to your important documents
- No need to install any additional software or drivers
- Requires no IT intervention
- Print using the Share feature from various applications such as Facebook and Pinterest