Network Device Management
Tear Down the Language Barrier
Operating a multifunctional product is easy. However, if you cannot read the control panel’s language, it can become a barrier to perform required operations.
Kyocera’s Language Exchange business application eliminates that barrier by allowing you to switch the Kyocera MFP control panel language with one click.
Update MFP Control Panels with Your Native Language
Users in multi-lingual environments can now operate an MFP’s control panel in their native language.
Supporting French Canadian, Spanish, and Portuguese, the app allows users to choose their native language with a single touch, simplifying device operations in a user’s desired language.
The device will automatically revert to the default language when a user logs out or the device returns to sleep mode.
- Tear down the language barrier between your staff and your MFPs
- Switch between languages set on the device with one click
- No training necessary – operation is fast, easy and intuitive
- Ideal for companies with multi-lingual or multi-national staff
- Ensure that staff understand the MFP control panel operation text
|Application Type||HyPAS Embedded|
|Software Solutions Category||Nework Device Mangement|
|Description||Language Exchange allows users to access and operate all the features and functions of their HyPAS-capable Kyocera Copiers in their native language.|
|Device Requirements||Network Connected Kyocera HyPAS Copier|
|Compatibility||All HyPAS Enabled & Capable Copier|